This weekend the 7th edition of the 100km Dei Campioni, the race held at Valentino Rossi’s Ranch in Tavullia will take place on 4th and 5th of December.
We’re offering one of our supporters the chance to own a unique t-shirt usually only available at the event.
All you need to do to enter is go to our Instagram tag a mate and follow Two Wheels for Life.
To celebrate the 100km Dei Campioni race at Valentino Rossi’s ranch in Tavullia in Italy, we have a unique T-Shirt from one of the previous races, that you can WIN!
Read the full T&Cs
- The promoter is: Two Wheels for Life
- The competition will take place on social media only, starting on
Saturday 4th December 2021, and is subject to these terms and
- To enter the competition, entrants must follow @two_wheels_for_life
on Instagram and tag a minimum of one user on the dedicated
- ALL entrants are deemed as accepting these terms and conditions.
- Entrants must be aged 18 years or over.
- The prize is as follows:
○ 1 100 km Dei Campioni T-Shirt from a previous event in Tavullia
- Employees of Two Wheels for Life, close relatives and anyone
otherwise connected with the organisation or judging of the
competition cannot enter.
- There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this
- There will be one winner chosen at random and announced via social
media. The winner will have 7 days to accept the prize after being contacted by Two Wheels for Life, or risks forfeiting to a new winner chosen at random.
- The winner will be chosen by a predetermined randomisation process. For more information, please email us at [email protected]
- No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
- The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
- The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
- The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- By participating in this competition, a participant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by the United Kingdom’s law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of the United Kingdom.
- The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material, as well as their entry. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current the United Kingdom data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
- The winner’s name will be available 28 days after closing date by emailing the following address: [email protected]
- Acceptance of the prize will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.
- This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook, Instagram, Twitter or any other Social Network.
- Two Wheels for Life shall have the right, at its sole discretion and at any time, to change or modify these terms and conditions, such change shall be effective immediately upon posting to this webpage.
- Two Wheels for Life also reserves the right to cancel the competition if circumstances arise outside of its control.