Attendees to this year’s Malle Mile (21-24 July) will be able to enter the Yamaha Motor for Riders prize draw throughout the event, with entries made during the four days not only having the chance to win a rally-spec Yamaha Ténéré 700 World Raid, but also tickets for the Malle Mile in 2023!
Yamaha Motor Europe launched the all-new Yamaha Ténéré World Raid Rally Team with Two Wheels for Life’s African charity partner, Riders for Health, as title partner to raise over €100,000 to help replace a fleet of life-saving Yamaha motorcycles for The Gambia. You can read more about the Yamaha Motor For Riders project here.
The versatile Yamaha AG200 which is used in Riders for Health programmes across Africa, will be present at this year’s Malle Mile, and can be seen competing across the Mile weekend.
Two Wheels for Life at the 2022 Malle Mile
Two Wheels will be hosting the auction on the main stage on Saturday evening at 21:30, with auctioneer Duncan Brown leading proceedings, with special appearances from Fender founder, Craigh ‘TR’ Lewis and Zoe Herron-Coleman, Head of Communications at Two Wheels for Life.
Items up for grabs have been donated from some of the most prestigious brands and names in motorcycling, including:
- 2 x Flat Track Slide School places with pro rider Gary Birtwhistle – donated by Royal Enfield
- MotoGP VIP package for race day (Sunday) – Donated by Dorna
- A day’s riding with trials legend and Two Wheels’ ambassador Dougie Lampkin at Inch Perfect Trials – donated by CCM Motorcycles
- VIP British Superbikes package with a pillion Niall Mackenzie ride – Donated by Yamaha
- 4 x 2023 Malle Mile glamping tickets with race entry, plus 2 x Malle Mile t-shirts – Donated by Malle London
- Tattoo design by renowned motorcycle artist Ryan Quickfall – Donated by Ryan Quickfall
- Plus exciting items from Amy Shore, Ryan Quickfall (@ryanroadkill), Bolt London, William Haynes and more