Over the course of the 2022 British Grand Prix at Silverstone, fans were able to enter an exclusive raffle for just £2 per ticket to win unique prizes signed by the stars of MotoGP™.
All proceeds from the raffle will go towards helping rural communities in Africa receive the medical care they need, thanks to our partner Riders for Health. Riders primarily use motorcycles to navigate tough terrain to transport vital medicine and samples to and from hospitals and patients in need.
The raffle was held alongside the famous Day of Champions fundraising event, which took place on the Thursday before the British Grand Prix at Silverstone.
Without further ado, the winners or the 2022 British MotoGP™ raffle, are…
- 1st prize – Win a VIP Day of Champions 2023 experience for two, including paddock access and VIP hospitality. 01887 Stephen Swift
- 2nd prize – Silverstone track day voucher – Experience the exhilarating rush of riding around Britain’s only MotoGP circuit on your own bike. 02331 Ben Kenday
- 3rd prize – Limited edition Moto Culture watch – The winner gets to choose their watch from the exclusive Heritage Racer range at motoculture.co.uk. 02055 Tanya Worsley
- 4th Prize – Tom Luthi Tissot watch. 02095 Keith Tizard
- 5th Prize – Signed Joan Mir screen from Styria Grand Prix 2021 with photo sequence of crash. 01141 Joe Lynch
- 6th Prize – Signed Alex Marquez visor. 02929 Susan Rowbotham
- 7th Prize – Signed Alex Marquez screen. 00929 David Ward
- 8th Prize – Signed John McPhee fine pencil art print 1/170. 03562 Steve Rodda
- 9th Prize – Signed Jules Cluzel boot. 00087 Graham Turner
- 10th Prize – Signed Loris Baz gloves. 02679 Kerry O’shea
- 11th Prize – Valentino Rossi annual dirt track race tee, bought by Mat Oxley. 00907 Paul Orford
- 12th Prize – Signed Takaaki Nakagami visor. 03417 Karen Barnett
- 13th Prize – Signed VR46 Rider Academy tee. 00117 Adam Jamison
- 14th Prize – Signed VR46 Rider Academy cap. 00885 Marc Potter
- 15th Prize – Signed Marc Marquez slider. 01053 Rob Flack
- 16th Prize – Signed Brad Binder ‘piece of success’ from the RC16. 02878 Nathan Phillips
- 17th Prize – Signed Augusto Fernandez boots. 00432 Graham Garden
- 18th Prize – DoC 30 tee signed by Randy Mamola. 02349 Michael Powell
- 19th Prize – Sam Lowes Piston. 01159 Annabel Charlesworth
- 20th Prize – New Edition “Day of Champions” T-shirt. 03420 Kevin Sellman
A huge thank you to everyone who entered, and congratulations to the winners!