About the job
Reporting to the head of communications you’ll also work closely with the whole team to keep up-to-date with everything that’s happening in the organisation and make sure the world knows about it!
You’ll work on our day to day social and web content but also work strategically helping us deliver fundraising campaigns.
* Planning and updating social media (Twitter, Facebook, Instagram)
* Managing our mailing lists and writing and sending all communications to our subscribers, fundraisers, volunteers, and donors.
* Creating web and print content for events, fundraising campaigns, stories and news including written content, photography, and graphics.
* Developing media packs and working with our press agency to ensure our work is promoted in the media.
* Developing our influencers and ambassador network.
* Sharing communications with our partners and sponsors
* Managing film and photographic assets
* Great at writing engaging copy. Ideally with a good degree (2.1+) in a relevant subject. Excellent spelling, grammar, and attention to detail.
* Great visual skills for selecting photographs and creating artwork. Ability to create visual content using tools like Photoshop, Illustrator or other similar tools.
* Excellent understanding of how to use social media effectively inc. Twitter, Instagram, Facebook.
* Technically literate – Google Docs, web CMS (WordPress), newsletter cms (Mailchimp), Skype, etc. Basic HTML also useful.
* Existing interest in, or keenness to develop a professional interest in motorsport and equitable healthcare for Africa.
* Positive attitude, a team player with a drive to make the organisation succeed.
* Job will also involve working some weekends, covering our MotoGPs and other weekend events. Working over the British MotoGP in August is a requirement.
* 3 + years recent, relevant experience
Nice to have
* A second language (Spanish, in particular, would be useful)
What we can offer
We are a small team who really care about our staff. We offer flexible working where possible and aim to accommodate individual needs and opportunities to develop skills and progress within the organisation.
20 days annual holiday
Salary dependant on experience
We welcome applications to people of all genders and sexualities, and regardless of physical appearance or age.
Apply by emailing: [email protected]
Closes Friday 14 November