These are some of the important things we’ve been able to do:
- Buy outreach maintenance vehicles and motorcycles for the Lesotho and Malawi programmes, and a generator for vaccine delivery in Nigeria.
- Begin the replacement of the 100 strong fleet of Yamaha AG100s in The Gambia.
- Purchase uniforms and protective clothing for 50 members of staff in Lesotho.
- Complete a digital upgrade to the Lesotho programme.
- Provide institute-standard training for technical teams in Nigeria, The Gambia, Lesotho and Malawi.
We couldn’t ensure that vital health care reaches vulnerable communities in Africa without all our supporters.
A special mention goes to the Harley-Davidson Owners Groups’ Great Relay fundraising ride, and to the FIM and MotoGP teams and riders for their continued allegiance to our cause.