These are some of the important things we’ve been able to do:
- Buy outreach maintenance vehicles and motorcycles for the Lesotho and Malawi programmes, and a generator for vaccine delivery in Nigeria.
- Begin the replacement of the 100 strong fleet of Yamaha AG100s in The Gambia.
- Purchase uniforms and protective clothing for 50 members of staff in Lesotho.
- Complete a digital upgrade to the Lesotho programme.
- Provide institute-standard training for technical teams in Nigeria, The Gambia, Lesotho and Malawi.
We couldn’t ensure that vital health care reaches vulnerable communities in Africa without all our supporters.
A special mention goes to the Harley-Davidson Owners Groups’ Great Relay fundraising ride, and to the FIM and MotoGP teams and riders for their continued allegiance to our cause.
Thank you to everybody who donated to us in 2021!