We’ve partnered with our generous friends at some of the biggest names in motorcycling to offer one lucky winner and a friend the opportunity to ride an off-road motorcycle experience in Dorset, England, as well as receive a load of fantastic goodies and riding kit.
The full prize includes the Royal Enfield “Trail School” experience from Superior Motorcycle Experiences plus…
- Sideburn x Biltwell Moto 2.0 Goggles
Donated by Sideburn Magazine
- Forever Two Wheels t-shirt – Collector’s Edition
From our own collection
- Bike Shed Motorcycle Club extra tough indigo riding jeans
Donated by The Bike Shed
- Bolt Champion MX shirt
Donated by Bolt London
- META magazine -one year subscription
Donated by META
Enter the prize draw for as little as £5.
Trail School: An access to off-road riding
This one-day guided motorcycle adventure kindly donated to us by Superior Motorcycle Experiences is aimed at the biker looking to learn new skills, meet new people and build confidence to ride off-road.
Carefully curated rides will take you and a friend to some glorious motorcycle locations, and some unknown backcountry trails. Everything is provided to the highest standard to prepare you for your trip and help you recover after a day of hard riding. The experience includes:
- Use of Royal Enfield Himalayan
- Breakfast, refreshments en-route and lunch from private chef
- Guide, expert tuition and support rider
- Followed by support vehicle (storage, emergency transport, refreshments)
- Inclusion in Chedington’s carbon off-set tree planting programme