Riders will be taking to the stage to auction some incredible one-of-a-kind items, greeting the fans as well as raising some serious funds for life-saving work in Africa. Anyone can bid, and last year’s total raised was over £100,000 – a definite target to beat in 2019!
With the support and generosity of the MotoGP™ paddock and the motorcycling industry, you may just be the lucky winning bidder of one of these:
- A Valentino Rossi signed replica helmet, with a genuine Rossi Visor.
- Unique custom-made items from Masked Designs, including a custom sprayed 30th Anniversary helmet – to be signed by all riders who attend the auction & custom made clock’s using genuine LCR wheels of Cal Crutchlow, and Casey Stoner.
- Pillion Ride’s on the Mission Winnow Ducati X2 Bike at Silverstone during the GoPro British MotoGP™ weekend
- Grid passes for the MotoGPTM, Moto2 and Moto3 races
- Exclusive opportunity for you and one guest to attend Triumph’s Daytona 765 Moto2TM reveal event and Press Conference, Friday 23rd August. You will be the only non-media attending.
- Texas Tornado Boot Camp Experience
- Plus genuine race memorabilia from each MotoGP rider