Schedule for Thursday 26 August 2021
9.00am Arrive and Register
- Arrive at Willoughby Cafe, London Rd, Willoughby, Rugby,Warwickshire (A45) is CV23 8BL.
- Park your bike
- You will be directed to our chief marshals Chris Stansfield and David Morris / registration team.
- Register and collect your wristband and high visibility vest which will allow you entrance
onto the track.
No one will be allowed entrance onto the track without a wristband which will be supplied to all riders and pillions when you have signed your disclaimer form.
10.15am – Prepare to leave
10.30am – Ride leaves for Silverstone
The ride-in will leave promptly at 10.30am to Silverstone Circuit, Towcester, NN12 8TN. Please prepare to leave at 10.15 and be ready on your motorcycle in time.
The ride-in to Silverstone Circuit begins, arriving at approximately 11.10am.
11.10am – Silverstone Briefing
On arriving at Silverstone Circuit you will be briefed and then directed onto the track by a Silverstone Official. There may be some queuing at this point, so we ask for your patience. After two laps you will leave the track and be directed to the bike park.
12.00 – Allocated track time
12.15pm – Leave the track and head to the Super Sausage Cafe
After two laps you will leave the track and be directed to car park 49 to re-assemble. You will then be led by the marshals to the Super Sausage Cafe for a bacon butty and a hot drink, plus rider interviews and free prize draw.
2pm – Prize draw winners announced
All riders will be entered into a fantastic prize draw. Stay around until 2pm to find out who the winners are.
Rules and guidance
- Don’t forget your booking info
Bring a copy of your EventBrite booking with you.
- Make sure you are legal on the motorcycle you are riding
This is your responsibility.
- Make sure your tank is full
Ensure you have a full tank to complete the ride-in and the lap
The nearest petrol station is 4 miles South of the cafe in Daventry, NN11 9DY. Alternate garages [Shell] 7 miles South NN11 4QB or NN11 4EA. Nearest fuel to end point [BP] 1½ miles North NN12 7LQ
- Full protective clothing MUST be worn
This could be full suite or two-piece suit either in leather or protective fabric. Gloves, boots and helmet must also be worn.
- Ride safety
- Please co-operate with any safety instructions given to you by marshalls or Silverstone staff.
- The normal road laws apply on your journey from The Willoughby Café to Silverstone
Circuit, then on to The Super Sausage, please comply with them at all times.
- The marshals are there for your safety. Please abide by their instructions at all times.
- On all routes, you must stay behind the marshal line at all times. This is a health and safety
requirement from Silverstone Circuit. Failure to do so will mean you are asked to leave the
group before they go on track.
- On the Silverstone Track
- The parade laps for the ride-in will run with course cars which are are there to run the ride-in as safely as possible.
- The course cars will determine the speed that the ride-in will proceed.
- Do not overtake the course cars at any time.
- Do not hang back to allow yourself the distance to increase your speed.
- Please keep a safe distance from the bikes in front of you.
- At the end of your two laps the leading course car will stop at your exit point to indicate
you must exit the track.